Summer Village of Gull Lake
The following materials are collected:
- Cardboard, newspapers, magazines and other similar paper products
- HDPE # 2 plastics such as juice and bleach containers, or milk/water jugs
Find more information about the Summer Village of Gull Lake's recycling program here:
Summer Villages of Sylvan Lake
Jarvis Bay and Norglenwold currently have a collection program through Waste Management.
Find more information about the Summer Villages of Sylvan Lake's recycling program here:
- Rinse and remove caps, labels and lids from all glass items.
- Rinse and remove labels from all cans.
- Remove labels and loose lids from tin cans and dispose separately.
- Rinse, remove labels and caps and crush Code "2" plastic containers.
- All cardboard should be flatted, with metal staples / tape / waxed paper / plastic packing slip removed.
What can't you recycle?
- Aerosol containers
- Motor oil containers
- Foil containers
- Hazardous waste
- Styrofoam, including egg containers
- Containers with food products inside